Damaged or Destroyed Property

Use the following form to report damaged or destroyed property to Winona County/City of Winona Emergency Management officials. You will be contacted if additional information is needed.

    If different from damaged property address.



    Type of Damage Being Reported *

    Select ANY that apply to your property's damage. *